- ARTISAN MADE ORGANIC GRASS FED GHEE WITH GIFT BOX - Ancient Organics takes great care in the ingredient selection and preparation method. We are committed to making ghee of uncompromising quality
- DIET FRIENDLY – Ancient Organics Ghee is Gluten Free, & contains very low trace amounts of lactose & casein - a good choice for those lactose or casein intolerant. USDA / CCOF / Kosher Certified
- OMEGAS FATTY ACIDS AND VITAMINS - Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E and K. High source of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- USE FOR COOKING - Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities. Add spices to ghee when cooking to carry the flavor deep into the food
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA - Ghee made primarily from the unique dairy of Northern California including Straus Family Creamery. They've won numerous Best Butter awards as a certified organic dairy creamery
Details: Ancient Organics Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities—it is unlike any other ghee on the market today. Our Ghee is hand-crafted over an open flame and made in small batches, ensuring you will always get the freshest Ghee. With an uncompromised commitment to quality and an obsessive attention to detail, we guarantee you won't find a more pure, better tasting Ghee. Ghee is the complete distillation of butter— the end result of a long, slow, careful clarification process that removes all the moisture, lactose and casein, making it completely shelf stable AND a perfect choice for people who are lactose intolerant. The difference between Ghee and clarified butter lies in their flavor and shelf stability: Ghee is superior on both counts Ayurveda recognizes ghee as an essential part of a balanced diet and is considered to be the very best oil one can eat. It has been used for centuries as a digestive and elimination aid, for energy, sexual vitality, skin and eye health, as a lubricant for the joints and for alkalizing the blood. Comprised of full spectrum short-, medium-, and long-chain fatty acids, Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K. Our Ghee is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) because we use only the highest quality organic butter of pastured cows. Our golden Ghee has a delicious caramelized and nutty taste that will enhance the flavor of any culinary creation. It has one of the highest flash points (485ºF) and it is simply the best choice for high temperature cooking. Substitute our Ghee for olive oil, butter or vegetable oil in or on anything from soups, potatoes, rice and vegetables, with eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies or popcorn—the possibilities are truly endless. Try it—you will love it!