- Antioxidant Supplement: From polyphenol-rich berries and botanicals to help fight free radicals and support healthy aging
- Immune and Cell Protection: Contains a blend of polyphenols from apples, pomegranate, turmeric, blueberries, and green tea
- Carefully Extracted from Whole Foods: Provides resveratrol along with a broad-spectrum of polyphenols
- Lab Tested: For purity and potency; naturally sugar free, gluten free, non-GMO, soy free and no added dyes
- Maximum Daily Support: 120 vegetarian capsules, vegan (Packaging May Vary)
Details: Bulletproof Polyphenomenal 2.0 is a combination formula to help reduce the number of free-radicals and protect your cells even if you’re not getting all the polyphenols you need from the food on your plate. Experts typically recommend consuming at least 2,000 mg of polyphenols per day. Yet research shows that many people only get somewhere between 100 to 1,000 mg, less than half the optimal amount. And if you’re like most people eating a Western diet, chances are your single richest daily source of polyphenols is coffee, which packs anywhere from 200 to 550 mg depending on your brewing method. Even if you drink a lot of coffee, you still might not be getting enough total polyphenols, and you’re certainly be missing out on polyphenol variety. Even if you’re already eating plates full of polyphenol-rich veggies, it’s unlikely you’re going to get both the quantity and broad spectrum mix of polyphenol antioxidants you need from food alone. That’s why Bulletproof Polyphenomenal 2.0 contains a blend of polyphenols carefully extracted from a variety of sources, giving you a powerful “stack” that goes far beyond the tiny quantities of resveratrol that you’d find in a glass of red wine. You’re also getting another extremely valuable type of polyphenol called proanthocyanidin from this formula. Polyphenomenal 2.0 uses advanced extractions to give you the maximum benefit in a single convenient serving (four capsules) that makes it easy to add this upgrade to your daily routine.